As a small business, we ALWAYS try to go above and beyond for our customers because we take pride in exceptional customer service.
However, there are certain standards that we have to hold to ensure that we fairly accommodate everyone as well as to make sure our small business is successful.
The following is a friendly reminder about our policies for any Mighty Clean subscription:
- We do not allow neighbors to share service. Each neighbor must have their own subscription. We are a small business and each individual subscription is extremely important to us.
- Cans may NOT be swapped out at will. (i.e If you sign up for one can you may not put out your recycle can one month, and then your garbage can the next.) However, you may put them on different cleaning plans (i.e. garbage can on a monthly schedule and recycle on a quarterly schedule)
- While we have no contracts, if you should cancel your plan after the first cleaning you will be charged for a one time cleaning. We do have one time cleanings available. We ask that you stick with a billing cycle for a minimum of 3 billing cycles.
- If your can(s) are not at the curb on cleaning day we will reschedule you to the following week. They must be in sight for cleaning. Hold overs may have their cans up by their garage.
- If your street has a late pick up we may move you to next morning cleanings to ensure we can get our route done in an efficient manner.
- Any winners of gift certificates that redeem those gift cards are on a schedule for MONTHLY service. This means X consecutive months of service.
Again, we want to make sure you guys have the best experience with us as possible! If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out! Thank you for supporting local small businesses like ours.