Trash can cleaning… we can confidently say that NO ONE looks forward to cleaning their cans. However, it’s a necessary job to help keep the stink away as well as to keep unwanted critters in and around your house. Now that we’re in Clermont and the surrounding central Florida area, you do NOT have to do this job anymore! We make it as easy and convenient for you as possible!
Below is what you get with our premium trash can cleaning service (WITHOUT the premium price tag!)
- We come to YOU on your trash day. Have a different recycling day? No problem. We come on each separate day. Just leave your cans out after they’ve been emptied and we will be by to give them a fresh, steamy clean with our state-of-the-art trash can cleaning equipment!
- You do NOT have to be home when we clean your cans (just leave them out after they’ve been emptied). We are a curbside service located right here in Clermont! We leave zero mess behind and are 100% eco-friendly to the environment in our process.
- As long as it’s safe to do so (pending you do not have a super steep driveway or cars in the way), we’ll bring your cans up to your garage when we’re finished. It’s the little things, right? We will also stick a little piece of blue tape on them to let you know they’ve been cleaned.
- We send you text reminders a week before your next service, the day before, as well as a text notification when your can has been cleaned. We’re all about communication! You can always reply back to those texts with any questions you may have.
- Mighty Clean Cans is a family owned business owned and operated in Clermont, Florida. We are a husband and wife team with two young daughters. Because we live right here in Clermont, we consider all of our customers to be our neighbors! We strive to exceed your expectations as both a customer and neighbor!
When we say our service is easy as taking out the trash… we mean it! Sign up today for one of our 3 service plans OR sign up for a one time cleaning. Try us out as a one time cleaning and if you sign up within 14 days after that cleaning, we’ll apply your initial payment toward any service plan! It’s a win, win!